Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gillette Body Wash - FREE

You can get Gillette body wash for FREE at Target or Walmart. The 8oz bottle is $2. The larger bottle is $4, so don't get that one. There was a coupon out in the ads last week for $2 off 1 Gillette Body Wash. This coupon expires on March 31st. I dont' buy the paper, so if I find a coupon I want I buy it off of ebay. You can find this one here. Just make sure that the set of coupons you are buying say "$2 of 1" because there are some that are $2 off 2. Also make sure it says body wash on the coupon. I just bought a set of 20 for $1.42 which included shipping. I usually try to do the 'buy it now' option so I don't have to wait for an auction to end. I also try to not pay more than $1-$2 for a set of coupons, and they pay for themselves once I use them once or twice.

My coupons haven't arrived yet, but these prices are regular prices, so as long as I can use them before the coupon expire at the end of the month I've done good.

Just remember you can use 1 coupon per product...so if you are buying 10, use 10 coupons.


No comments: